The Metatron 4025 Hunter is an advanced non-invasive diagnostic device, based on cutting-edge technology developed in Russia. It employs Bio-Resonance or NLS-diagnostics to scan and assess the functional state of the body.
Utilizing the latest in non-linear analysis, it detects abnormalities at the tissue-, cellular-, chromosomal-, DNA helix-, and molecular level. All aberrations can be corrected using the Metatron 4025 Hunter’s integrated treatment system. Metatron scans all the body systems in a single session, creating 3D images of the organs and systems.
A Non-Linear Full-Body Analysis System developed in Russia. This is currently the only FDA-approved device of its kind. It uses Biofeedback to examine all the body systems in a single session and represents the data in 3D images. The test is easy to perform, the software interface is user friendly and most importantly the results are detailed and reliable.
Information from a Metatron Analysis Includes:
- Nervous system
- Cardiovascular system
- Digestive system
- Muscoskeletal system
- Respiratory system
- Endocrine system
- Urinary system
- Reproductive system
- Identification of allergens
- Genetic evaluation of disease predisposition
- Detection of various infectious agents such as viruses, bacteria, fungi & parasites
- Monitoring of treatment and rehabilitation
- Evaluation of stress adequacy in sports
- Database of individual treatment options